In Bellow's latest rants, he not only goes into great detail about the budget crises, but he gives a poorly written, accusatory statement regarding attorney Furlow and the school board.
Let's start with the budget. Of course Bellow makes it out to be the Democrats' fault that it took so long to reach an agreement, when every OTHER reporting source clearly states the reasons, and the blame fell on the Republican party. Bellow thinks that Planned Parenthood, one of the programs that the Dems refused to cut funding to, needed to go -- that it wasn't important. I guess he doesn't care if women with no health care coverage die of cervical or breast cancer. Planned Parenthood provides abortions -- yes -- and it amounts to about 5% of their total services. The remaining 95% of services involve the health of women, something Bellow does NOT think is important.
As far as the Furlow/school board accusations, Bellow STILL believes that somehow Furlow's back county taxes are somehow intertwined with his volunteer services to LISD. Bellow thinks that his wages would have been garnished and that's why LISD wasn't paying him? Wha....? It's really hard to decipher his point in that post, as his writing is even more horrible than normal. I guess he didn't have one if his educated friends edit it for him. Either way, he just can't believe that the two could be unrelated.
I have asked Bellow to do the following:
PLEASE POST YOUR 2010 W-2 (blacking out your social) and SHOW US JUST HOW MUCH YOU PAID OUT IN TAXES LAST YEAR. I BET IT'S NOT MUCH, IF ANY!
He asks everyone ELSE to be transparent and honest. Let's see just how honest HE can be. SHOW US, DAVID! What DO YOU DO? Do you work or do you just like having others pay taxes to cover the benefits your receive from the federal government as a "soldier that will never, ever have to risk his life?"