Since David contends that he is merely an advocate for the community and wants to play an active role in city and county politics and exercise his civic duties, I've compiled a list of things he could do that would be much more helpful than running around spreading half-truths, posting copy-righted material on the Internet, smearing others names in the mud, and personally suing the federal government:
1. Take your lawnmower (you do have one, don't you) and go mow the soccer fields at Veteran's Memorial Park. You mentioned the grass was high -- do something about it.
2. Get a garbage bag and walk along Mitchell, Keith, or Cooks Lake Roads and pick up trash. Those roads are in desperate need of attention.
3. Grab your (many) siblings and form a singing group/band to entertain the community. We haven't had a Partridge Family around for some time.
4. Go take a couple classes at the local college in ENGLISH, including reading, writing, and spelling. Then take Business and Professional Speech. I would suggest laying off any theater classes -- you seem to have that down pat.
5. Volunteer to give an anti-bullying presentation at the junior high and high schools. That would be very Christian-like of you and it's something that's much needed. We sure can't do any plays about it to raise awareness; all the religious morons have meltdowns.
6. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself. We respect that you have your own, respect that we have ours. You've judged enough people to no longer be able to call yourself a "Christian." Your behavior is almost the opposite of the behavior expected of a decent Christian.
7. Stop suing people. You look like an idiot and a money hungry, lazy free-loader looking to make a quick dime off fame. Be happy with who YOU ARE, not WHO KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.
8. Go down to the local nursing home and volunteer your time to sit and visit with the elderly. They are lonely, and you obviously have extra time on your hands. Do something worthwhile with that time.
9. Volunteer at your local animal shelter. God loves animals, too, right? Go clean up their poo and clean their cages. God will be happy you did.
10. Move. Move to another state -- maybe somewhere in the Bible Belt, where your antics would be better appreciated. We don't like you here, and the few that might be able to stand you can only do so because you have manipulated them with your lies and misrepresentations. You are a boil on the ass of Lumberton, Mr. Bellow.